Thursday, October 27, 2011

On Being Positive......

Sometimes God will give u surprises in a very unexpected ways....Sometimes it can be painful when God comes in and rearrange my life. But I believe God's answer are wiser than my prayers......so I always find myself thanking God in whatever comes in my way.......
 I have a DREAM BOARD and I know in some ways God is granting one of my dream.....last July...i missed my monthly visit...then i had these strange feelin that i might be...... so i went to our nearby drugstore and bought a PT and it is the result......

POSITIVE.....hello baby!!!!!



last week, i have my Trans V ultrasound and its final there is a little baby inside my tummy


im so happy during the procedure specially when the OB show me my baby and HER (claiming???!!!) developing parts.....im so thankful to God for giving me another gift and another opportunity to be a mother again.......

No comments:

Post a Comment