Wednesday, July 13, 2011

FORGIVENESS.....

As I forgive, I recognize God's goodness expressing in and around me.
one of the best gifts you can give to yourself "FORGIVENESS"



 Life lessons bring me closer to knowing the peace of Christ within my heart. when I experience a hurtful exchange with another person, I allow forgiveness to release me from the pain. Forgiving does not condone unacceptable behavior; it gives me permission to break free from the hold people or situations may have on me.

with compasion, I forgive myself for doing something I regret or for neglecting to do something I wish I have done. Through self forgiveness, my capacity to forgive others increases. Judgement is released.
when happiness is really a choice :)



As I forgive, I gratefully accept the peace of Christ within and see the goodness of God expressing.
Forgive and you will be forgiven.....Luke 6:37

God bless us all......be forgiven

No comments:

Post a Comment